We hear the term cellulite all the time. It is described as the dimpled or bumpy appearance of the skin, which is caused by fat deposits located below the skin’s surface, and it is a common problem in women. The real question is what causes cellulite? Are there ways to prevent cellulite? These are good questions, and INEVO Contouring has researched all of them.
Cellulite can effect anyone because it is an issue of fat cells and skin elasticity. In a September 2007 issue of Elle Magazine David J. Goldberg, MD, stated, “The inherent thinning of skin’s support structure makes fat cells more obvious.” There are many causes of cellulite, and below are the most common factors:
– Genetics: Genes and heredity play a role in the development of cellulite because they also have an effect on slow metabolism, distribution of fat and circulatory issues.
– Diet: Women who eat a diet high in fat, salt and carbohydrates are at higher risk of developing cellulite.
– Lifestyle: If you smoke, or if you lead a sedentary lifestyle, then you are more likely to develop cellulite.
If you want to reduce your risk of developing cellulite, then you should eat a healthy diet including: fruits, vegetables and fiber. Limit your intake of fats and sugars, and exercise regularly – everything you should do to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
If you are ready to jumpstart your health, then INEVO Contouring is your solution! Our innovative system includes our revolutionary lipolaser, our delicious and healthy Easy Meals and nutritional supplements. For more information, please visit our website: www.inevocontouring.com.
Posted in INEVO Contouring
Tagged belly fat, benefits of exercise, body contouring, causes of cellulite, cellulite, flat and toned tummy, inevo, inevo contouring, LipoLaser, Lipolaser locations, LipoLaser Pittsburgh, Lipolaser pricing, prevent cellulite, stubborn belly fat, subcutaneous fat, ways to prevent cellulite, ways to reduce cellulite
The holidays are a wonderful time to spend with family and friends, enjoy good food and relax. Realistically, the holidays can be stressful – jammed packed with shopping trips, to do lists, and overeating. This usually means there is little time to just take a breather, let alone workout. Well, INEVO Contouring wants to help! We’ve complied a list of fitness tips to help your survive the holidays. Remember, it’s important to take a little bit of time and take care of yourself! If you keep up with your fitness routine now, you won’t feel guilty later!
– Don’t set unrealistic goals. You normally might have time to work out 45 minutes a day, but now your days are filled with baking cookies, shopping and wrapping. Instead of stressing out, trying to find 45 minutes – relax. Cut back your workouts to 20 minutes a day, then if you have some extra time one evening, workout a little bit longer. Once January hits, ramp back up to your normal routine.
– Stay active on the weekends. It’s easy to want to cuddle up inside and watch a movie or have friends over for cocktails. Instead, consider doing something fun and active outdoors. Why not suggest an ice skating trip, a powder puff football game or a snow fight?
– Drink your water. In the winter, you might not think water is as essential, but it is! Water not only keeps you hydrated during your late night wrapping sessions, it also keeps you feeling full, since thirst is often mistaken for hunger.
– Enjoy yourself. Sometimes laughter really is the best medicine. So find reasons to smile and laugh this holiday season. You’ll reduce stress, burn calories and enjoy yourself!
Posted in INEVO Contouring
Tagged active, benefits of exercise, body contouring, Exercise, exercise tips, fitness tips, flat and toned tummy, fun holiday ideas, holiday fitness, holiday fitness tips, holiday tips, inevo, inevo contouring, LipoLaser, LipoLaser Pittsburgh, Lose stubborn fat, outdoor fitness, outdoor fitness tips, stay active, winter fitness, winter fitness tips
INEVO is dedicated to helping people look and feel better. We believe there are 3 components to fitness, and it’s important to incorporate all three to boost your metabolism, shed pounds and restore energy!
- Component 1: Aerobic and cardiovascular activity – These exercises support heart and lung health, and they are the best types of exercise to melt away your belly fat.
- Component 2: Strength training – It is an important component that many people don’t do when they are trying to lose weight. Strength training helps increase muscle tissue while boosting your metabolism.
- Component 3: Stretching Exercises – These exercises improve your flexibility, increase circulation and relieve stress.
Let’s look at the first component, aerobic and cardiovascular activity, a little bit closer! Cardio exercises are a fun way to get your heart pumping, but after awhile running, spinning or watching that same workout tape again can get boring.
Also, it’s important to note that too much repetition in your workout will slow down your results because you will begin to plateau. It’s important to add a little variety, which will also give muscle groups a chance to recover on their days off!
So how can you spice up your card routine and maximize your workout? Below are two great new card exercises that you should try!
- Zumba: This high-energy card routine is becoming all the rage, and if you haven’t tried it yet – well, you should! It is a dance workout that combines latin dances (Salsa, Merengue and Reggaeton) with fun club-like music! Zumba incorporates squats, kicks, lunges and plenty of other moves to get your heart pumping and feet moving!
- Cardio Kickboxing: This exercise is a combination of martial arts, boxing and traditional card movements. This includes nonstop bobbing and weaving, punching, high-kicks and so much more. After this intense workout, you’ll definitely feel the burn!
Posted in INEVO Contouring
Tagged belly fat, benefits of exercise, Diet and Exercise, Exercise, flat and toned tummy, inevo, inevo contouring, LipoLaser, LipoLaser Pittsburgh, lose belly fat, Lose stubborn fat, stubborn belly fat