INEVO is dedicated to helping people look and feel better. We believe there are 3 components to fitness, and it’s important to incorporate all three to boost your metabolism, shed pounds and restore energy!
- Component 1: Aerobic and cardiovascular activity – These exercises support heart and lung health, and they are the best types of exercise to melt away your belly fat.
- Component 2: Strength training – It is an important component that many people don’t do when they are trying to lose weight. Strength training helps increase muscle tissue while boosting your metabolism.
- Component 3: Stretching Exercises – These exercises improve your flexibility, increase circulation and relieve stress.
Let’s look at the first component, aerobic and cardiovascular activity, a little bit closer! Cardio exercises are a fun way to get your heart pumping, but after awhile running, spinning or watching that same workout tape again can get boring.
Also, it’s important to note that too much repetition in your workout will slow down your results because you will begin to plateau. It’s important to add a little variety, which will also give muscle groups a chance to recover on their days off!
So how can you spice up your card routine and maximize your workout? Below are two great new card exercises that you should try!
- Zumba: This high-energy card routine is becoming all the rage, and if you haven’t tried it yet – well, you should! It is a dance workout that combines latin dances (Salsa, Merengue and Reggaeton) with fun club-like music! Zumba incorporates squats, kicks, lunges and plenty of other moves to get your heart pumping and feet moving!
- Cardio Kickboxing: This exercise is a combination of martial arts, boxing and traditional card movements. This includes nonstop bobbing and weaving, punching, high-kicks and so much more. After this intense workout, you’ll definitely feel the burn!
Posted in INEVO Contouring
Tagged belly fat, benefits of exercise, Diet and Exercise, Exercise, flat and toned tummy, inevo, inevo contouring, LipoLaser, LipoLaser Pittsburgh, lose belly fat, Lose stubborn fat, stubborn belly fat
Fall is officially here, which means it is a perfect time to try some hearty and delicious recipes. However, we also want to find recipes that use foods to support a flat belly. Below are two great fall recipes that do just that!
Apples are wonderful this time of year. Apples support heart health, and research has shown that when you snack on an apple before lunch, you’ll eat less and feel fuller longer, which are great reasons to incorporate apples into your diet! Below are two easy and delicious apple recipes for you to try!
Looking for a change to the standard PB&J? Want a healthy and delicious snack that you can you’re kids will love? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Apple Stackers: What You’ll Need
- 1 medium sized apple of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/8 cup of salted pumpkin seeds
- Thoroughly wash the apple
- Turn it on its side so the core is parallel with your cutting board and cut it into four slices (leave skin on)
- Cut each apple slice in half and discard core and seeds
- Spread a half tablespoon of peanut butter on four slices
- Sprinkle each with pumpkin seeds
- Place the other four slices on top to make “stackers”
Are you looking for a new spin on the usual salad? Then try an apple gorgonzola salad for dinner tonight!
Apple Gorgonzola Salad: What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 large Red Delicious apples
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Wash and slice the two large apples
- Combine the maple syrup, vegetable oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper together
- Stir mixture well with a whisk
- Combine greens and apple slices in a large bowl
- Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat
- Sprinkle salad with gorgonzola cheese and pecans
Recipes courtesy of FitSugar.com & Health.com
Posted in Delicious Recipes
Tagged apple recipes, belly fat, Diet, dinner ideas, dinner recipes, fall recipes, flat and toned tummy, flat belly foods, flat belly recipes, healthy apple recipes, healthy dinners, healthy eating, healthy fall recipes, healthy food, healthy lunchtime recipes, inevo, inevo contouring, LipoLaser Pittsburgh, lose belly fat, recipes, salad recipes